Outdoor Camping Remote Gas Stove with Pressure Regulator Adjustable Valve
- New hiking stove with pressure-regulated design provides more steady output.
- Strong brackets can ensure stable cooking when using the large size camping cookware.
- With the regulator valve design, this remote gas stove can keep strong consistent flame when cooking in extremely cold weather and high elevations.
|Model Number||FMS-138||Material||Stainless Steel|
– Burner head with sunken design offers very good wind-resistant function, burner top with irregular shape hole provides concentrate flame when cooking.
– This remote gas stove designed with pressure regulator valve, it can keep constant output in low temperature.
– The hiking stove brackets connect together with strong center base can ensure very stable cooking, its support range will allow to put different large camping cookware on it.
– Its air intake located at the bottom of the gas tube, so it make the whole stove looks neat.
– Gas remote design makes this hiking stove operate very easy, it can work with large pot and bear huge weight, so it’s also good for group use.
– After folded, you can even hold this remote camping stove by one hand.
– This pressure regulator stove featured by the neat structure & lightweight. Suitable for winter camping, hiking and kinds of outdoor explosion.