Compact Backpacking Pot Integrated Cooking System with Heat Exchanger Design
- Outdoor portable stove system suit for solo camping and backpackers as its total weight is only 600g.
- Compact Lightweight Cooking System including integrated stove base, canister stand, a 0.8 liter coffee pot which can contain 230g fuel canister.
- A highly efficient cooking system which brings the function to a boil 30% faster than a traditional camping stove.
|Model Number||FMS-X3||Material||Aluminum,Stainless Steel|
|Open Size||Φ254×246mm||Fold Size||Φ133×185mm|
|Power||2200w||Gas Type||Butane/Propane Mixed|
– The compact backpacking integrated cooking system is a durable and highly efficient portable cooking gear for all of your outdoor adventures.
– By combining the 0.8 liter cooking pot and the stove into a single integrated unit, it can boil 30% faster than a traditional camping stove.
– Anodized aluminum cooking pot featured with a lockable stainless steel handle for secure and safe handling while cooking.
– The pot’s handle can fold over the lid and lock it together securely by a tiny steel ball retention.
– The 0.8L outdoor cooking system includes with a cooking pot, a canister stabilizer, a stainless steel pot support which can be attached on its stove base for supporting other large camping cookware.
-It comes with a stainless steel pot support to allow you use other different size camping pot.
– The integrated stove base, the pot support and other other small camping accessories can be put into the aluminum cooking pot, meanwhile it can also contain a 110g gas cartridge.
– It would be perfect for all types of outdoor activities, camping, backpacking, hiking, trekking, cycling, backpacking, fishing, hunting, tailgating, picnics, and more.