OEM Factory Price Titanium Ultralight Hiking Gas Burner Stove with Piezo Ignition
- This ultralight titanium stove built with piezo ignition allows you to light fire easily at outdoor.
- The pot support range for this compact titanium gas stove is around 110mm, so you can use with lots of backpacking cookware.
- Small packing volume and 50g weight make it an ideal lightweight stove for solo camping ,backpacking and trekking.
|Model Number||FMS-135||Material||Titanium Alloy|
|Open Size||Φ95x78mm||Fold Size||Φ60x40mm|
– It’s made of Titanium alloy,which is widely used in high level camping equipment because Titanium material featured by corrosion resistance and durability.
– This titanium backpacking stove can support camping cookware within diameter 110mm.
– Built in piezo ignition design with a lighting pin on the burner to allow you light the flame quickly when cooking at outdoors.
– The protruding burner head offers very high power and straight flame, it can boil 1 liter water in 3.5 minutes by power output 2800w.
– Its concise design allow you to fold down the supporting bracket to quite small packing size.
– This titanium gas stove is top choice for backpacking when lightweight and small packing volume became a vital considered factor .
Yes,all our cookware sets have passed LFGB and FDA certifications.
This backpacking stove comes with universal type valve, so it can be used together with EN417 standard typical fuel canisters which are sold at camping/outdoor stores. The fuel is usually an ISO-butane / propane mix.
Yes, there are 2 markings on the flame control knob. Just turn toward to the "-" side when you want cooking slowly. For your safety, please do not adjust to "+" side before connecting to the gas tank.
We have automatic CNC equipment to provide the stove part like stove valve, and all stoves are approval by CE & UKCA.