OEM Factory Price Titanium Ultralight Hiking Gas Burner Stove with Piezo Ignition
- This ultralight titanium stove built with piezo ignition allows you to light fire easily at outdoor.
- The pot support range for this compact titanium gas stove is around 110mm, so you can use with lots of backpacking cookware.
- Small packing volume and 50g weight make it an ideal lightweight stove for solo camping ,backpacking and trekking.
|Model Number||FMS-135||Material||Titanium Alloy|
|Open Size||Φ95x78mm||Fold Size||Φ60x40mm|
– It’s made of Titanium alloy,which is widely used in high level camping equipment because Titanium material featured by corrosion resistance and durability.
– This titanium backpacking stove can support camping cookware within diameter 110mm.
– Built in piezo ignition design with a lighting pin on the burner to allow you light the flame quickly when cooking at outdoors.
– The protruding burner head offers very high power and straight flame, it can boil 1 liter water in 3.5 minutes by power output 2800w.
– Its concise design allow you to fold down the supporting bracket to quite small packing size.
– This titanium gas stove is top choice for backpacking when lightweight and small packing volume became a vital considered factor .