New hiking stove with pressure-regulated design provides more steady output.
Strong brackets can ensure stable cooking when using the large size camping cookware.
With the regulator valve design, this remote gas stove can keep strong consistent flame when cooking in extremely cold weather and high elevations.
|Model Number||FMS-138||Material||Stainless Steel|
- Burner head with sunken design offers very good wind-resistant function, burner top with irregular shape hole provides concentrate flame when cooking.
- This remote gas stove designed with pressure regulator valve, it can keep constant output in low temperature.
- The hiking stove brackets connect together with strong center base can ensure very stable cooking, its support range will allow to put different large camping cookware on it.
- Its air intake located at the bottom of the gas tube, so it make the whole stove looks neat.
- Gas remote design makes this hiking stove operate very easy, it can work with large pot and bear huge weight, so it’s also good for group use.
- After folded, you can even hold this remote camping stove by one hand.
- This pressure regulator stove featured by the neat structure & lightweight. Suitable for winter camping, hiking and kinds of outdoor explosion.
No,make sure there always have water inside the pot.As the stove is very powerful,so cooking with the water is the best choice,otherwise the pots will be broken or melted.
This camping stove can be used with 110G/230G/450G ISO-butane & propane fuel canister which comply with EN417 standard.
Just control the flame adjuster knob on the regulator valve, then you can adjust from low simmer to rolling boil.
This gas stove is for outdoors use only. Don’t use it indoor or enclosed tents, refuge, vehicles. Because it consumes large amounts of oxygen, if used in enclosed spaces may lead to carbon monoxide poisoning or fire, making use very dangerous.
We can customize the logo and design as customer's requirements. Please easily to inquire us anytime.