It comes with a lightweight folding camping gas stove,1L cook pot and a windscreen.
Heat exchanger pot can improve 30% heat efficiency.
Comes with a windscreen makes it perform perfect at windy environments.
|Model Number||FMS-501||Ignition||Piezo Igniter|
|Pot Size||Φ178×120mm||Stove Size||Φ61x88mm|
|Weight||458g||Material||Aluminum , Stainless Steel|
- 1L pot with a heat exchanger system on the bottom, enhancing the heat efficiency around 30% faster,saving boiling time and fuel.
- Pot with a scale to remind you the maximum food or water you can put inside it.Don’t exceed this scale,otherwise maybe you will get hurt when cooking.
- Lid is Tritan material with a vent design on it which can promise safe cooking and healthy.
- With windscreen can perform high efficiency at windy environment,it also can be used as a pot support to fit for various sizes pots and tea pot.
- All the above kits can be put inside the pot.This handle can be folded over the lid tightly so that the things won’t fall out.
- The whole set has a neat design which makes it has enough room for the compact stove and a 230g fuel canister(Not Included) .
- This backpacking stove and pot set is a perfect choice for camping,hunting,hiking ,trekking and mountaineering.
Yes,the pot and the tablewares we have got the LFGB and FDA approval,the stove have the CE and UKCA certification.
Sure you can add the neoprene sleeve,and also can change the color according to your brand color.We can also produce products on your drawings.
No,make sure there always have water inside the pot.As the stove is very powerful,so cooking with the water is the best choice,otherwise the pots will be broken or melted.
No,never use the sharp scratches to wash the pots,otherwise it will break the coating inside the pot.You can use the soft cloth to clean it.
No,pls light the stove with small flame,and gradually increase the flame over time.
We don’t suggest lighting the fire directly when the pot on it.You’d better light the fire firstly then put the pot on it.
Yes,it is ok to put a 230g gas canister inside the pot.