This all in one cooking system includes a stove, gas canister stand,stainless steel pot supporter and 1 liter cook pot.
Heat exchanger pot can improve 30% heat efficiency.
Camping gas burner with stainless steel pot supporter can fit for various sizes cookers or kettles.
|Open Size||Φ254×265mm||Fold Size||Φ133×205mm|
- This all on one cooking system includes lid,1L pot,stainless steel pot supporter,stove base and a gas canister stand.
- Lid is PC material with a vent design on it which can avoid heating and other damages when cooking.
- Pot with a scale to remind you the maximum food or water you can put inside it.Don’t exceed this scale,otherwise maybe you will get hurt when cooking.
- Designed with a heat exchanger on pot that can improve 30% heat efficiency than other normal pots.The pot has a neoprene sleeve to prevent from heating .
- Stainless steel pot support can meet your requirements to use different sizes of cookware sets or tea pot.
- Stove base is a heat resistant material.Comes with a piezo ignition that can make you light fire easily at outdoors.The control knob can adjust the fire according to your cooking needs.The power is 2200w which take only 3’05’’ to boil one liter water.
- Orange color gas stand is for the gas canister so that it won’t shake when you cooking even on the rough ground.
- All the above kits can be put inside the pot together with a 230g gas canister(not included).The foldable handle with lock design can cover the lid tightly.You won’t worry the things falling out when you put inside backpackers.
- This cook set is a perfect choice for solo camping,backpacking,hiking and mountaineering.
Yes,the pot we have got the LFGB and FDA approval,the stove have the CE and UKCA certification.
Sure you can add the neoprene sleeve,and also can change the color according to your brand color.We can also produce products on your drawings.
This pot is 1L volume,when you use it pls don’t exceed this scale which we mark on the pot.
No,make sure there always have water inside the pot.
No,never cut or chop directly on the pot.Pls avoid cleaning the pots or other parts with steel wool.You can use the soft cloth to clean it.
t heat empty pot,otherwise it will be melt and potentially catch fire.
No,pls light the stove with small flame,and gradually increase the flame over time.
We don’t suggest lighting the fire directly when the pot on it.You’d better light the fire firstly then put the pot on it.