Outdoor portable stove system suit for solo camping and backpackers as its total weight is only 600g.
Compact Lightweight Cooking System including integrated stove base, canister stand, a 0.8 liter coffee pot which can contain 230g fuel canister.
A highly efficient cooking system which brings the function to a boil 30% faster than a traditional camping stove.
|Model Number||FMS-X3||Material||Aluminum,Stainless Steel|
|Open Size||Φ254×246mm||Fold Size||Φ133×185mm|
|Power||2200w||Gas Type||Butane/Propane Mixed|
- The compact backpacking integrated cooking system is a durable and highly efficient portable cooking gear for all of your outdoor adventures.
- By combining the 0.8 liter cooking pot and the stove into a single integrated unit, it can boil 30% faster than a traditional camping stove.
- Anodized aluminum cooking pot featured with a lockable stainless steel handle for secure and safe handling while cooking.
- The pot’s handle can fold over the lid and lock it together securely by a tiny steel ball retention.
- The 0.8L outdoor cooking system includes with a cooking pot, a canister stabilizer, a stainless steel pot support which can be attached on its stove base for supporting other large camping cookware.
-It comes with a stainless steel pot support to allow you use other different size camping pot.
- The integrated stove base, the pot support and other other small camping accessories can be put into the aluminum cooking pot, meanwhile it can also contain a 110g gas cartridge.
- It would be perfect for all types of outdoor activities, camping, backpacking, hiking, trekking, cycling, backpacking, fishing, hunting, tailgating, picnics, and more.
This integrated cooking system did not included with a coffee press, but we can supply a separate coffee press to fit it.
It has an ignitor bulit in the stove base, you can easily light many times.
The backpacking pot allows to cook soup or some type of dehydrated food. It’s almost suitable for any kind of cooking, but remember not burning the pot without water.